There are many different ways for companies, large or small, to become involved with the Library. We have successfully collaborated with a number of companies in recent years and have also benefited from valuable in-kind support of goods and services. Listed below are some of our corporate partners.
If you think your business would benefit from an association with the Chester Beatty - the only museum in Ireland to win the prestigious European Museum of the Year Award - we will be delighted to work with you to make the most of your ideas. To explore partnership opportunities and benefits, please contact Paula Shalloo, Head of Development (+353 1) 407 0773 or by filling in the Contact Enquiry Form.
- The Clarence Hotel sponsored a lecture series in association with the Muraqqa‘ exhibition (2010).
- ESB provided valuable support for the Library’s intercultural education programme.
- Eastman Kodak supported the development of the Library’s image gallery.
- ING Ireland was the lead sponsor of the Rembrandt exhibition (2008).
- State Street Foundation supported the development of Activity Packs for Families (2008).
- The Irish Times was our media partner for the Leonardo exhibition (2007) and for the conference 'Understanding Islam' (2004).
- VitrA Ireland sponsored two Turkish Nights at the Library (2007, 2006).
- IONA Technologies sponsored two major exhibitions, Gardens of Earthly Delight (2005) and Holy Show (2002),which won the 2003 Allianz Business to Arts Award for Best Business/Arts Sponsorship in Kind.
- Vodafone Ireland Foundation funded the development of the Library’s first multimedia tour.
- Treasury Holdings provided valuable general support for the Library’s programmes.
- Barry’s Tea made a generous
donation to mark the Library’s 50th anniversary.